News: “Aussies Are Clearing Out Grocery Store Supplies Over Coronavirus Fears”
- According to the title, the first information I received is how people do when they face virus. However, this news spends first 3 paragraphs on introducing the background. I will adjust the order of the content, putting the 4th paragraph, which describes the current situation of supermarket, on the top and introduce the background very brief next.
- Obviously, the cover picture shows less “serious” emotion than other pictures at the bottom. The position should be adjusted to attract more audiences.
Video and images choice
- It inserts a video from TikTok. Even though the content of the video is relevant, the background music is too strange and creepy, which leads some people to close the wed immediately.
- Repeated information: There are two same pictures in this news. Also, there are too many similar pictures to describe same situation. It may confuse readers that there will not be any important information next.
- There is only one subheading to split the article. “should you begin stockpiling food because of coronavirus?”. However, below this subheading, it includes 7 paragraphs. If it can add one more subheading “How does supermarket respond?” to separate whole information, that will be better to understand and be patient to read.