I think the original post can be improved in three aspects:
- According to google trends, I think the title “American actor Tom Hanks gets coronavirus in Australia” would be better to improve the SEO ranking.
- Since Tom hanks confirmed this message on his Instagram, using the screenshot of his post with a link to his account would be more appropriate than the video of a half-naked tattoo guy on the top of the page. The video of his son is great, but I might want to see it after a certain context.
- The key point and the brief summary are great. In the summary section, I want to add several well-known labels of the celebrity to show the significance of the news. Meanwhile, the latest update about the overall situation is needed to make it more relatable to people who are not a fan.
- Instead of the endless quotes, wishes from other public figures could be shown in the format of a slideshow. The second section could thus be deleted for the purpose of brevity.
- Highlight keywords by making it bold; Underline the words where it is a link
- Infographic or even motion graphic can be added when describing the figure
- Icons of social media sharing could be more obvious
- Enable people to leave a comment online